Studio Rules & Requirements:
We are 100% appointment only. No walk-ins until further notice. This includes consultations, Tattoos, Piercings, check-ups, jewelry changes and jewelry/product sales. No-contact appointments and booking consultations will be done via FaceTime, Zoom, Email or other platforms to limit in-person interaction as much as possible.
To schedule an appointment, please call us at 630-312-8151 or email: WastedYouthTattoo@gmail.com
You Must Be 18 or older to get a Tattoo or Piercing!
If you are under 18 but have a parent or guardian with you, there are some piercings you can get as long as both of you have matching photo IDs.
For Oral, Surface, Anchor, Nipple, and Genital Piercings you need to be 18, No Exceptions.
Most other piercings can be done if 13 or older with a parent or legal guardian present.
We will pierce earlobes of children under 13 on a one by one situation, for anyone under 9, we require a
consultation prior to booking a piercing appointment. * Industrial piercings are done only for 16 or older.
* Please note: there is no parental consent allowed for tattoos in Illinois. We won't Tattoo anyone under 18.
Everyone is required to bring a Valid Photo ID, No Exceptions. These documents may include Drivers License, State Issued ID card, Passport or Foid Card. Minors are allowed to use valid School ID with matching information to parent or guardian. Minors under 13 without an ID (For Ear Lobe Piercings Only) should have their Birth Certificate with them. If there is different last names or a name or address has changed from parent or guardian court paperwork show this change is needed. Legal guardians must have court issued custody paperwork present.
* We need your ID every time, every procedure, even if you have shown it on a prior occasion. Be sure to have it, you will be denied service without it. * ALL ID's must be a PHYSICAL COPY. Digital Photos or Webite hosted, Photo Copied or reproduced WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Only Exceptions to this is for Ear Piercing on minors under 13 where a birth certificate can be used or if a secandary form of ID is needed to confirm idenity or relationship to parent or guardien.
All appointments require a Deposit or Booking Fee. With the rise in costs across the board including PPE and studio supplies along with added expenses time in maintaining an aseptic environment and the need limit clients, we can’t afford to have no shows. These fees will not be refundable, but are applied to your purchase total.
Reschedules require a 72 hour prior notice or the fee will be forfeit.
No-shows will not be refunded, and will be required to pay in full for future services.
In the chance WE are unable or unwilling to preform the desired piercing or service, we do allow for a change of placement.
* If you decide not to get a different piercing or service at that time you will be assessed as $30 consultation or cancelled booking fee per piercing that was booked. There will be no credit or cash refunds.
* If you dispute any booking fee or deposit, you will no longer be welcome at the studio and not allowed to make future appointments.
Appointments are preferred to be Client Only. We are allowing one guest per client to to accompany the appointment. No Groups or Parties. Guests should be supportive of your choice to get body art and have a positive effect by being there. They must be respectful of studio and staff, and must follow directions from artist or staff while in the building or may be asked to leave.
* For Minors getting a Piercing, 1 parent or legal guardian is required (parent or guardian must live in same household). On certain days we are able to accommodate a small group of 3 - 5 people to come in together. All parties must be getting a service rendered. This is generally for piercing only appointments on Thursdays and Saturdays, though we can at times set up tattoos when both artists work. Please contact us for further details.
Masks are optional. As of 4/22/22 masks are optional while in the studio. If you believe you pose even the slightest risk to others, please wear a mask or face covering while visiting us. This also means please make sure your breath is in check.
Masks must be a fitted face covering over your nose and mouth. No masks that fully conceal the face, we need to verify your identity. No Masks with vents. If you do not have a mask, one can be provided.
All clients may be be screened at the time of booking, booking confirmation, and at the time of service. This allows us to collect data and keep our environment as safe as possible. This can included a signed questionnaire prior to services rendered. If we find it to be needed, temperature checks may happen upon entering and before any service is performed. Any person with a temperature reading over 99.7 will be denied services at that time.
Arrive at your scheduled time. Appointments for a piercing more than 10 minutes late may be cancelled and booking fee forfeit. Appointments for a tattoo more than 15 minutes late may be cancelled and deposits forfeit. Please do not show up more then 5 minutes early, as we have limited parking available.
We do our best to run on time, though working on bodies isn't speedy and times may fluctuate. We won't rush through anyones appointment, and that at times can cause delays. We view appointment times as your number in line, when that number's called we need you to be ready as our days are generally fully booked open to close.
Clients will be asked to call upon arrival and wait in their vehicles until directed to enter. Our doors remain locked and you will need to be let in. We will come out to get you when the studio is ready. Please do not come to our door until directed in. This is to keep a clean work flow and to limit contact with neighboring businesses, their customers and other clients.
No Food, Drinks or unneeded accessories/clothing will be allowed in. Acceptable items include: car keys, ID, Method of payment, medication, small bag. You may be asked to put other items back in your vehicle.
* Please Eat and Drink Water before coming in for your appointment. A protein rich meal 1-2 hours before hand is ideal, along with drinking water through out the day. We will have water and snacks available if necessary. If you have a medical condition that requires a meal plan, please let us know at time of booking and we will work to accommodate you.
- Please Be So Fresh and So Clean and Showered for your appointment. We understand it is a fast paced world and everyone has a lot going on. But we ask that you plan for your appointment, This includes having good hygiene and clean clothes at the time of it. Please don't schedule your appointment for time that you will be coming from the gym, or from work if you have dirty job or are exposed to the general public. We are working on your body and wanting to keep a clean environment, this requires your help. This also includes not over using perfumes, cologne or body sprays.
Upon entry you may be required to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer, and you may be asked to use hand sanitizer at different points while in the building.
Please Do Not Touch Your Piercings, Jewelry or Fresh Tattoo while in the studio.
And Please do not touch anything you are not directed too. We aim to minimize cross contamination and keep a sanitary environment for everyone’s safety.
- Oral, Nostril and Septum Piercings will only be performed or serviced with a negative covid test when Will County is at an =/> 5% covid positivity rate during a 7 day pieroid. Test must be taken day of appointment, and results must be presented at time of entry. No Exceptions. We suggest using O'hare Clinical Lab in Bolingbrook at 107 W. Boughton Road. They will perform a rapid this test for FREE, with results in 15 minutes while you wait. Please contact them for their hours and availability. We are using https://c19-willcountygis.hub.arcgis.com/ to monitor this percentage.
If you are sick, STAY HOME! If you or anyone in your household is feeling ill, if you have been exposed to someone with Covid-19 or influenza, if you have been told to isolate or have been sick within the last 5-7 days, Please Do Not enter our studio. if you appear to be sick you will be denied entry or asked to leave.
- We Accept: Cash, Zelle, Visa, Master Card or Discover Credit or Debit cards, Paypal(+3%), BTM, ETM as forms of payment.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason!
Please review our FAQ page for all other frequently asked questions and studio basics.
Any questions, call us!
If you have any questions about our services, pricing or policies, Please feel free to give us a call before booking your appointment.
* Requirements and costs are subject to change at any time without notice.